The long waited Valentine’s Day has finally arrived. Previously I have posted about the Infographic of Marriage, it’s is hard to meet the suitable partner in your life. Once you have found them, hold on to them tightly!
Although both of you decided that it wasn’t necessary to prepare valentine gifts such as custom-made jewellery, a personalised photo gift or even stylish outfits, make the most out of this special day by at least preparing a card. A simple card that allows you and your loved one to feel the atmosphere of Valentine’s day!
It’s not too late to make a Valentine’s day card for the most special person in your life! — and make it seem like you didn’t get it last minute.
Things you’ll need & how:
- Prepare A card
- Draw 3 lines as above, yours prefer words. or download Free Printable
- Cut a ribbon using another color paper
- Prepare Ink Pad of any color – red preferable (Alternative, use magic pen water color or marker pen)
- Stamp your thumb or color your thumb
- Stamp it on the card to create a heart shape
- Ready to gift it
Move it move it! It will surely create great impact for your love one! <3