1. How does 123Cheese photo booth works?
Grab 2 – 8 friends, pick up your favourite funky props and stand in front of our DSLR camera & professional studio lighting.
Get ready to strike a pose and… say…. 1…2…3…Cheese!
We will print your photos in customised photo layout instantly with high speed professional photo printer in less than 15 seconds for you to collect on the spot.
2. How many person can fits inside 123Cheese photo booth?
Normally, we can fit around 1 to 8 person per session.
But, sometime our booth can fit more than that, if you know how to pose and place yourself.
Using your creativity to get everyone in the photo at the same time is really a lot of fun.
3. Is there any print formats or photo layout for the printed photos?
We offer FREE professional photo layout design service exclusively for you to impressed your guests with personalized photo layout design using your ideas, artwork, logos, text etc.
We have a few type of photo sizes to choose from. For the printed photos, you can choose to print it in 4R photo (4″ X 6″) or photo strip (2″ X 6″).
4. Are there extra charges for different photo sizes?
For our unlimited printing package, you get to choose any photo sizes from our photo layout design selections with no extra charges.
5. Can 123Cheese customise your personalized backdrop with your creative ideas?
We are always ready to customise your own personalized photo booth backdrop based on your ideas, artwork, logos, text, slogan etc.
For instance, pirate theme, princess theme, 60′s theme etc.
Besides that, we have different types of custom backdrop ranging from fabric, tarpaulin, decor and even plywood. Additional fees will be charged.
6. Can you customise the props such as event logo?
We provide 5pcs of foamboard props (A3 size) for free of charge upon request. Any additional props will be charged.
7. When should you confirm the final design of the photo layout or customised backdrop?
For us to prepare your photo layout & backdrop on time before your event, please finalize the photo layout design or backdrop at least two weeks before the event takes place.
8. What is the quality of printed photos?
We print our photos with high quality photo paper using professional photo printers. It is a long lasting prints like what you would get from a photo-lab.
9. Can your guest decide what kind of photo or souvenir items they want from the photo booth?
Sorry. As the renter, only you can decide on the photo layout design and what to do with the photos.
The reason is to avoid longer processing time.
The faster we process the photo, the more time your guests have to enjoy your photo booth and capture more photos.
10. How many photos are included in your photo booth rental package?
Our package is based by the hour of rental with unlimited quantity of photo shoots (T&C: According to head count per photo).
Each session will take approximately 1 minute with 3 – 4 photos taken.
So for 1-hour, we estimate to get at least 60 sessions, so it is around 180 photos for 3 hours of rental.
Well, you may extend another hour if your guests are enjoying it.
11. How else can your guests get the photos after the event?
After the event, we will upload your photos to our website in 1 – 3 working days.
You can view and download the hi-res JPG files for your own use such as customising photo gifts at Printcious Gift Store
(Use discount code [ 123CHEESE ] during checkout for 40% off).
You can also share your photos on Facebook with everyone.
If you feel that there is an inappropriate content from the photos, you may always request us to remove the photo or set a password to view it.
12. Help! I took a photo earlier but your crew has already packed up and left.
Don’t worry, we have left all the unclaimed photo prints with your host.
If you missed those too, you can always get your soft copies from our Facebook page.
13. How many days before the event should you reserve 123Cheese photo booth services?
Once you have confirmed your event (date / time / venue), you can contact us ASAP. Our team will do our best to ensure our attendance in your event.
14. What if your event is outside of Klang Valley?
Additional transportation charges apply to location outside Klang Valley.
15. What is the procedure for booking 123Cheese photo booth?
To book your photo booth service, please fill in the form here.
We will contact you in 1 – 2 working days to present our quotation.
After confirming all the details, we require a non-refundable 50% reservation fee.
Balance 50% will be paid within 14 days before the event via cash, cheque or online transfer.
(Remember to forward your transaction to our friendly sales consultants slip to expedite your confirmation).
16. How many hours is the 123Cheese photo booth rental?
Our booth rental starts with a minimum of 2 hours.
We will arrive an additional hour earlier for booth setup (free of charge).
17. Can you book for longer than the normal rental hour (3 hours)?
Absolutely! For additional photo shooting session you can contact our sales consultants for more information.
We will do our very best to recommend you the best package for your needs.
18. Can you extend an hour for the photo booth rental?
Yes. You can inform our photographer before the end of the original schedule.
We charge an additional RM 500/hour (inclusive of 6% GST) for unlimited photo shoots.
19. Can you cancel or postponed the booking?
If the event is either postponed or cancelled at least 30 days before your event, your deposit will be held (for 30 days) for you to change to another date and time.
Any postponement or cancellations made in 7 days before your event may result in a forfeiture of your down payment.
20. Can you request our photo booth to be setup at outdoors?
Yes. But under specific conditions, such as protection from the elements, sufficient electrical supply and enough space.
21. How much space do we need for a photo booth?
Please prepare us at least 3 meters by 3 meters space for the photo shooting area.
Also, please allow additional space for your guests to gather.
22. What do I need to prepare on my end?
We just need 2 tables with table cloths and 3 chairs from you 🙂
Our booth also requires a dedicated 220V outlet within 10 feet of the photo booth.
BE SURE TO PROVIDE CLEAN POWER, not shared with any high-draining equipment, such as amplifiers, refrigerators, neon lights or other items that require heavy electrical usage.
23. What happens if there is a mechanical problem with the 123Cheese photo booth?
Don’t worry. Our team is experienced and extremely reliable.
If there is any inquiries, you may get the answer from our team who’s on duty.
24. How many crew members will be tending the booth?
Our crew consists of 1 photographer and 2 assistants.
25. Oops, you have a question that is not answered here, how to get in touch with us?
We will be very happy to talk to you! Do not hesitate to contact us at email: email@example.com or customer care line at +6019.3233.868 / +6019.3233.682.